Scott County Cremation is an affordable alternative for the families of Scott County and the entire Minneapolis & St. Paul metro area who are looking for a simple cremation without all of the frills local funeral homes offer. We are not a “society”, and there are NO MEMBERSHIP FEES. We believe everyone is entitled to an affordable cremation. Our customers value simplicity, affordability and trusted service.
We use Reflections Crematory in Jordan. This is the premier crematory in Scott County. It is for the exclusive use of Scott County Cremation and its affiliate Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation. This means that your loved one never leaves our care. So you can be assured that they are well taken care of during each step of the cremation process.
Our crematory operators and staff have completed extensive training in all aspects of cremation.
Scott County Cremation has been around since 2016, but our sister company (Ballard-Sunder) has been a well-respected business in the community since the 1960’s. We are an affordable alternative for the families of Scott County and the entire Minneapolis & St. Paul metro area who are looking for a simple cremation without all of the frills local funeral homes offer.
We are available to help with the death of your loved one 24/7. Appointments with one of our cremation specialists can be scheduled Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Just call us at (952) 402-9000 to set up an appointment.
Why Choose Scott County Cremation
- Your loved one always remains in our care. We don’t use a third-party vendor for our cremations.
- Local and Family owned low-cost leader
- NO MEMBERSHIP FEES.
- Our three unique cremation packages allow your family to choose what is right for you whether that is a simple cremation or something more elaborate.
- We are part of Ballard-Sunder Funeral & Cremation – a funeral home that has been serving this community for three generations. We do the best work in the area. Through Scott County Cremation we are able to provide high quality cremation services at a lower cost.
- We’ve simplified the planning process. Now you can arrange a cremation completely online and sign all necessary paperwork electronically. This means you won’t have to make an appointment to go to a funeral home, you can complete everything from the comfort of your home.
- Our crematory operators and staff have completed extensive training in all aspects of cremation.
Ballard-Sunder has a great reputation in the community, and we are known for providing the highest services in the area. We go above and beyond to create personalized celebrations that provide meaning for families as we accompany them on their grief journey.
In 2010 we added Reflections Crematory to our Jordan location. We wanted to better serve the community and families we work with. Over the past eight years we have become the cremation experts in the area. Reflections Crematory is exclusively used by Ballard-Sunder & Scott County Cremation.
As the top service provider, we are very proud of the work we do; however, we knew that there were some families who didn’t want all of our services. They wanted to “keep things simple” or purchase “just a cremation” and so we developed Scott County Cremation. This group allows us to better serve families who don’t want the signature level of service Ballard-Sunder is know for, but still wants a quality cremation for their loved one from a trusted and local cremation provider. Scott County Cremation does just that.
You can make cremation arrangements from the comfort of your home and sign all necessary paperwork electronically. Although we have simplified the process, you can be assured that we are still working under the highest standards to ensure high quality cremation services at a low cost.